- The browser application programming interface (API) built into the web browser has functions such as creating dynamic HTML and custom CSS styles, collecting and managing video streams from the user’s webcam, or creating 3D graphics and audio samples.
- Third-party APIs that allow developers to embed functionality on the websites of other content providers (such as Twitter or Facebook).
- One can apply a Third-party framework to HTML to speed up the creation of sites and applications.
The advantages of online learning are following
- The Flexibility of Online Courses: It is a flexible learning way that means there is not any time or place restriction. This feature makes the online course the best way for those who cannot be punctual and can’t attend physical lectures in university computer courses regularly.
§ Effective Learning Way:
§ Cost-Effective Learning:
If one is seriously interested in learning something new, he/she can quickly achieve his/her goal without facing any problem regarding time and money.
Ø Through Physical Networking Programs
· Regular Practice
Regular practice is the key to retentive fresh knowledge or information and advancing one’s programming skills swiftly. Therefore, the learner should practice as much as he/she can and should try to write code daily; even if one finds just five minutes to practice, he/she should consume this time to emphasize his/her coding skills or knowledge. “BitDegree’s Code Editor” can be utilized for this purpose.
· Make or Obtain Programming Notes
Many learners face problems by taking online classes and don’t feel the need to make or obtain detailed notes. Due to this, they get trapped when they wanted to look back or revise something but have nothing in their hands. In addition to revision, the notes also help them to emphasize new thoughts and concepts.
· Write Code Spontaneously
· Follow Best Coding Practices
Another mistake that learners often made is get involved in bad habits. For example, the learner should always follow best coding practices by regularly adding comments and leaving the white right space, or else the learner can get stuck into problems in the future.